Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jets-Titans

How about that??? All I kept saying to myself all afternoon as I watched the J-E-T-S play the best game they had played in YEARS....so much so I cannot remember when they dominated a good team so much so....the old man is playing himself into MVP consideration....if you go by stats Kurt Warner all the way...but if you take intagibles (which Valuable is supposed to incorporate, right) #4 has made the Jets (and their fans) believers.....the New York media that is getting ready for a Jets-Giants Super Bowl needs to relax...though if it happens can they play the game in the Meadowlands instead of Tampa??? Here is the nightmare AFC playoff scenario that will happen....New England and Indy finish 12-4 as wild cards so the Colts are the 5 and Pats the 6 as a result of their game....so NE goes to Pittsburgh (3) and wins...sending them to Tennessee (1) for round two and Indy to the Meadowlands after they elimate Denver (or San Diego).....NE takes out Tenn (does anyone not a Titans fan not believe this would happen?) and the Jets (2) take out a tired and old Indy team setting Yankees-Red Sox....I mean Jets-Pats III for the right to go to the Super Bowl....uggh....I guess it should not be easy to get there but I would rather play ANY other team but NE....oh well one can dream, right???? According to Peter King if the Jets and Giants both host conference championship games they would be on different days....Saturday or Monday(?!?!?!?!) and Sunday.....Seriously, if the games are at the same stadium....in the Northeast in January.... how are those games not played at 1 pm local time Saturday and Sunday afternoon.....I sat through a Jets-Pats Monday night game Dec 26, 2005 and even though my blood was thinned from four years in AZ it was FREAKEN cold....MLK weekend would be worse......the NFL would really not do that to the fans and players would they??? One other thought before wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving....my Tar Heels look good so far to get the National Championship Tyler Hansborough deserves....my Sixers could not have that bad of a season to be able to draft him in June, could they????

No comments: